Cornerstone is a multi-year strategic initiative to transform the administrative and student information systems and processes for Rutgers University.
Scarlet Journey & Common App
The Common App project team is continuing user acceptance testing to ensure proper implementation of requirements and successful integration with the constituent relationship management (CRM) platform. The project is on schedule to launch the academic year (AY) 2024-2025 application for first-year, full-time undergraduate students in August.
The project team completed systems and technical requirements business process reviews (BPRs) for payroll and associated modules and will complete the remaining focus areas by the end of July with absence management and cross-modules. After the technical BPRs are finalized, the team will begin the configuration and prototyping stage of the system implementation portion of the project.
- Finalizing and securing Chancellor-led and central administration units’ resources and ramping up functional BPRs starting in early July and extending into 2024.
- Defining the change management strategy, including building out a change agent network to increase awareness, stewardship, and adoption of this transformation.
Chart of Accounts
The Chart of Accounts Phase 2 (CoA) project team distributed additional guidance on the following to be addressed in fiscal year FY24:
- Unrestricted Fund Type projects moved to the general ledger.
- Activity values expanded for campus and central areas for their specific uses.
- Programs tracked in the Business Line segment.
Thank you for your continued support.