FAQ - Cash Management

How will cash processing be handled in the financial management system?

Student accounts (SAR) transactions will continue to be processed in the cash register system. Banner cash processing will remain in Banner (sub-ledger) and interface to the general ledger. All grants cash will be booked by the GCA office in the Accounts Receivables application. All other cash will be booked directly in the general ledger or Projects module as a journal entry using the RU cash receipts category. Please see Canvas  for training on the new cash receipts journal under the general ledger journal course. Templates for the new cash receipts journals can be found on the Controllers website.